How to Fix MS Office Error Code 1907?admin
MS Office error code 1907 generally occurs install the application, which indicates problem with particular font or with all the fonts. Meanwhile, the users need to verify that have sufficient permissions to install font or not. So, if you are one of those users, who are facing the same error, and want to resolve it quickly. Then worry about it, as MS Office customer support team is here for your help. You can get the proper guidance on how to Fix MS Office Error Code 1907 in an efficient and quick way. Well, here the blog will guide you some troubleshooting steps to fix this problem.
Steps to Fix MS Office Error Code 1907:-
Step1:- Run SFC scan
You should try to Run SFC scan, as the System File Checker (SFC) scans will make Windows replace corrupt or missing system files on your computer.
To perform SFC scan, follow these steps:
- Go to “Start” button on your computer.
- Then hit on “All Programs”, and then select “Accessories, then right-click “Command prompt”, and then choose “Run as Administrator”.
- Continue or supply Administrator credentials if prompted.
- Now it’s time, to type the following in the “Command Prompt” window
- “sfc /scannow”
- Then hit “Enter” button.
Step 2:- Temporarily Disable Firewall
- Open “control panel” on your system.
- Navigate to “system and security” and then to “Windows Firewall”.
- Tap on “OK” button.
- Now you need to tap on “Turn Windows Firewall On or off”.
- In the “Private network setting”, you have to select “Turn off Windows firewall” option.
- Then do the same for Public Network Setting, and then tap on “OK” button.
- Then try installing Microsoft Office and see whether the Error code 1907 is fixed. If it’s not fixed, then go to next step
Related Blog- How To Fix MS Office 2010 Error 2908?
Step 3:- Temporarily Disable Antivirus
You should try to temporarily disable antivirus that you are currently running on your system. Might be it will help to fix your issue.
- Open Antivirus application that is installed on your computer.
- Go to “settings” and navigate to real time protection.
- Next, turn Off real time protection, and then navigate to Antivirus firewall.
- Then turn off Antivirus firewall.
- Click on “YES “button.
Step 4: – Remove and Reinstallation MS Office
You should try to remove the Office suite completely from the programs and features, and then reinstall the product for a proper use & solve the error.
Follow the steps.
- Go to “Control Panel”.
- Hit on the “Programs and Features” option.
- Search for Microsoft Office in the list.
- Select Microsoft Office and click on uninstall.
- Once uninstall is finished, try running Office setup to install Microsoft Office.
I hope all the above steps help to fix your problem.
But after performing the steps, still this problem is persisting, then you should contact the MS technical support team to fix it, in order getting the other troubleshooting steps.
Call Now MS Office Customer Support Phone Number To Get Urgent Help:-
You can contact at MS Office 2010 Technical Support Phone Number + +1-800-433-6015 anytime from anywhere and immediately connect with the MS office customer support team to receive the fantastic troubleshooting step to fix this Error Code 1907. Through experienced experts, you will grab the perfect and reliable solutions to fix other kinds of MS Office technical problems or errors. Hence, call us now at dialing this toll-free number, which is working 247 days for your help.