How To Fix Corrupted File Error In MS Office?admin
Although it’s true that the MS Office offers users with a wide number of useful working features, it is once in a blue seen that files of older versions restricts users from opening the newer versions. Users will get an error message with the following step as: “The file is corrupted and cannot be opened”. Our expert team of professionals have found solutions to fix corrupted file error in MS Office that will help users in resolving the matter faster.
Steps to Fix Corrupted File Error in MS Office
Step 1: Handling the ‘Trust Center’ Settings icon
- The very first step is to configure the ‘Trust Center’ Settings because the enabled protected view settings which is located just under the ‘Trust Center’ icon prevents the Word file from opening. To change this settings, follow below steps:
- Open the “MS Word application” first.
- Click on the “File icon and then hit on the “Options” icon.
- Now select the ‘Trust Center’ icon and then, press the button just under ‘Trust Center Settings’.
- Click on the ‘Protected View’ icon.
- Users are now requested to uncheck all the options that are located under the ‘Protected View’ and click ‘OK’ to confirm.
- Restart the MS Word now
Step 2: Adjusting the Manual Setting of Component Security option
- To change this settings to default settings mode, just follow all below mentioned steps:
- Navigate to the ‘Start’ menu and then, in the search box, type the ‘dcomcnfg’ command. After that, one needs to select the ‘dcomcnfg’ command from the program list.
- Direct to the “navigation pane” to expand the option of ‘Component Services’. Next access the ‘Computers’ icon and expand it. Users need to right-click on ‘My Computer’ icon and then, hit on ‘Properties’ icon
- Access and open the ‘Default Properties’ tab and then, click on “Default Authentication Level” icon.
- Connect to the “Default Impersonation Level” icon and hit on the ‘OK’ button.
Dial at MS Office Support Number +1-800-220-1032 to fix your MS Office issues!
We are reachable for users 24*7 hours by encouraging them to dial us at MS Office Support Number +1-800-220-1032 where our technicians are ever ready to listen up to their issues anytime. Our team of technicians holds strong and progressive track record of fixing minute to minute issues encountered in MS Office. Call us now and solve every minute matter.