How to Fix “Sorry Something Went Wrong” OneNote Error in Windows 10?admin
When you try to open the OneNote application in Windows 10 you may have come across this error “Sorry, something went wrong. We are unable to sign you in. Please try again later” generally occurs. Well, the Microsoft Windows 10 comes with the OneNote application preinstalled. Since the application comes pre-installed, many Windows 10 users have reported about facing an error with their OneNote application. As the error ‘Sorry Something Went Wrong’ message indicates, the application has a problem signing you in. Now without fixing this error, you won’t be able to use OneNote app in Windows 10. Then don’t take tension about it, you can easily get rid the issue. Here, the blog will elaborate you some very easy instructions or steps on How to Fix “Sorry Something Went Wrong” OneNote Error in Windows 10. So, you have just need to follow the given below steps.
Steps to Troubleshoot “Sorry Something Went Wrong” OneNote Error in Windows 10:-
Step 1:- Uninstall Microsoft OneNote
You should try to remove/uninstalling the OneNote app from your Windows 10 PC. To uninstall OneNote, you can use the Windows PowerShell tool along with a single line of command.
- Open the Open Power Shell.
- Press “Windows key + R“. Then it will open the Run dialogue box.
- In the Run dialogue box, you have to type, “PowerShell”.
- Then hit the “Enter” button.
- Once the Powershell window opens, then copy and paste the following commands and hit enter.
get-appx package *microsoft.office.onenote* | remove-appxpackage
- Once the command is executed, then the OneNote app from your Windows 10 PC should have been uninstalled.
Now check the error is removed.
Related Blog: Fix MS Office 2010 Activation Error 0xc004f074
Step 2: Reinstall OneNote
Now you have uninstalled the OneNote App, now you will need to reinstall it. You can reinstall the OneNote app from the Windows Store. Follow the task to do this task.
- Open Windows Store by pressing the “Start” and selecting “Store”.
- When the Windows Store opens, you have to search for OneNote app using the search box. Now, it’s time to find and install OneNote App on Windows 10.
- Wait for some time while the installation process completed.
- Once the installation was done, then open “OneNote app” and you do your work as a normal process.
Now check the error is fixed, if not, then go to the next step.
Step 3:- Clear Windows Store cache
Sometimes the error occurs due to Windows Store cache, and then you should do to clear Windows Store cache to fix this issue,
- On your window 10 computer, click the “search” box or “Cortana” box.
- Then type “WSreset”.
- Next, the search result will show, so you will show there “WSreset” option.
- Now, you have to right-click on “WSreset” and then choose “Run as Administrator”. May be it will promote to take permission or enter the password.
- After entering the password hit on “OK” button.
In this way, you can clear Windows Store cache, and resolve the issue.
I hope, your problem is fixed.
Need Help! Dial MS Office Customer Support Number To Gain the Online Help:-
You can dial MS Office Customer Care Support Number, which is accessible all the time, 24×7 to your help. You can anytime from anywhere contact at the number, which will help to immediately connect with the proficient MS Office customer support team. By taking support you can receive the other types of troubleshooting steps or instruction to fix this problem. In addition, dedicated and experienced technicians will assist you in fix other types of MS Office related technical errors or issues in a short period of time. Hence, dial this toll-free number now, and gain the cost effective and finest solutions to MS Office queries.