How to Fix MS Office Error Code 0xC004C060?admin
The MS Office Error Code 0xC004C060 is generally occurring when you try to activate Office, and your product key is no longer valid. Well, if your Office product key does not work, or has stopped working, then you should contact the MS Office tech support team to immediately get the comprehensive guidance & help.
Thus, the error may happen while you are installing, opening or uninstall the Microsoft Office Suite or even Virus/malware infection, Invalid system settings, Corrupt Windows registry files, and Corrupt/Damaged system files, etc. So what the reasons happen on this error! You can efficiently Fix MS Office Error Code 0xC004C060, just by applying the troubleshooting steps.
Here are Steps on How to Troubleshoot MS Office Error Code 0xC004C060:-
Step 1: Delete temporary files
- First, open “My Computer” on your system.
- Then right-click on the system drives, and then chooses the “Properties” option.
- Go to the “General” tab, and then hit on the “Disk Cleanup” option.
- Now, scroll down in the Files “To delete list”, and then choose “Temporary Files”.
- Hit the “OK” button and then press “Yes” when it will ask you to confirm the deletion.
- Now it’s time to close the system drive “Properties” dialog box.
Now check the error is resolved, if yes, then go to the next step.
Step 2: Turn off Proxy Settings
Occasionally, due to proxy conflict, the MS Office is unable to connect to the cloud server and display the Fix MS Office Error Code 0xC004C060. Then you will need to follow the simple below given to disable proxy for Internet Explorer.
Related Blog: How to Fix Microsoft Office Error Code 0x8004FC12?
- Open the “Internet Explorer” on your system.
- Hit the “Tools” button and then select “Internet” Options.
- Now, tap the “Connections” tab and then choose “LAN” settings.
- Then uncheck the “Use a proxy server for your LAN” check box.
- Check the Internet Explorer Proxy Settings
- Hit the “OK” button until you return to the Internet Explorer browser.
- Once you were done, then your proxy settings will disable.
Now check the error is determined, if yes, then go to the next step.
Step 3: Uninstall and Reinstall MS Office
- First, go to “Start” button on your system.
- Then hit on the “Control Panel”, then “Programs” and then “Programs and Features” option.
- Select the MS Office suite and hit on “Uninstall” option.
- Follow the instructions which will help to fix MS Office error code 0xc004c060.
However, in case, if the error is still persisting, then you should seek professional help to get urgent help.
Dial Now! MS Office Customer Support Phone Number To Connect With Professionals For Help:-
For connecting with the MS Office Customer Support team, you can dial MS Office Customer Care Support Number, which is accessible 24×7 days to help. The dedicated and proficient MS Office Customer Support professionals will help to give you comprehensive support & troubleshooting instructions to efficiently fix this error; also you can get the finest solutions & services to resolve other kinds of MS Office technical error or issues. Thus, through experienced technicians help, you will get the reliable and instant solutions to MS Office problems in a short period of time. So, call now to connect with experts and receive avail immediate help.