How to Fix Microsoft Office Error Code 12007-4admin
Microsoft Office Error Code 12007-4 is commonly developed when you are installing the MS office in your PC/Laptop. This error is mainly typically occurring due to various causes includes, your security antivirus software or your firewall might be blocking the Office installation, might be your Proxy settings have become enabled on your PC, Preexisting version of an Office Suite and other causes involves like incomplete\failed repair\installation\ removal\change of the Office Suite.
To eliminate this Microsoft Office error code 12007-4 you should follow the given mentioned procedure which recommended by the MS Office technical support team. It will definitely help you to come out the situation.
Steps to Fix Microsoft Office Error Code 12007-4
Method 1: Try To Turn off Your Windows Firewall Temporarily
For Windows 8/8.1
- Firstly, you have to press on “Windows Logo Key + Q” key together or you can tap mouse to the right section of the screen and hit “search” button.
- Then you have to type windows firewall.
- Next, you will see a list of options, where you have to hit on “Turn Windows Firewall on or off” option, from the list.
- Then tap on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” for every network and press “Ok” button.
Note: – One thing you must know, that after the installation you have required to turn on windows firewall.
For Windows 7
- In your PC, hit “Start” button, and go to “Control Panel” section.
- In the search box, you should type windows firewall and tap on “Windows Firewall” option.
- Then hit on “Turn Windows Firewall on or off” option from the list of options, at the left side of the screen.
- Press on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” for each of the networks.
Note: Make sure, after the installation process, you should tap on “Turn on Windows Firewall” option.
Method 2: Try to Turn Off Your Antivirus
You should verify your Antivirus program, which is installed on your PC, maybe it blocks the installation of the new software due to some security reasons and pops up appear with MS Office error code 12007-4 while you doing the installing MS Office.
Method 3: Try to Turn Off Proxy Setting
- You have required going to “Control Panel” and then hitting on “Internet Options”.
- Press on “Connections” tab and then “LAN Setting”.
- Make sure if the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” is checked then you have unchecked it.
Method 4: Try to Again Install MS Office
- First, log in to “http://office.com/myaccount” via Microsoft Store, if you have purchase Office. Or if you already purchase it, then you have availed product key with this, so you need to go to “http://office.com/setup” and then enter the product key.
- Then enter the username and password, if you have an online account.
- Next hit the “Install” button, and downloaded the file and should start the installation process.
- Then the MS Office installation will check & preparing the configuration.
- You have to follow the online instruction, while the installation process is completed, and then hit on “All done” button.
- Now your MS Office Suite is completely installed and you can use it without any error.
Hence, if you need any further help, then you can contact at our MS Office Customer Support Number for instant help & support.