How To Fix Microsoft Error Code 30094-1?admin
The MS Office error 30094-1 occurs due to ISP connectivity issue, corrupted office installation files and last but not the least, sudden IP conflict technical glitches. This error can execute in the following Microsoft Office versions that include Office 2013 and Office 2010. Further when this error occurs, you will experience various troubles like installing process will abruptly stop and system may restart or even can hang up during the task. Well, here you will get to know about top steps to fix the error code 30094-1 in MS Office.
Steps to fix Microsoft Office Error 30094-1
Step 1: Removal of previously installed Office
- Download the “Fix it” tool from official link. Here is the Link
- Next, just download the file to your system carefully. Make sure that the name of your file should start with “O15CTRRemove” message.
Step2: On-screen instruction
- Next, simply open the tool and then carefully follow all described onscreen instructions for the process of fixing this MS Office error 30094-1
- After the completion of “Fix it” tool, just try to reinstall your MS Office 2013/365 again.
Step 3: Disable your Windows Firewall in Windows 7
- Click on the “Start” button and type “Control Panel” in your search box section. Press the ”enter” button next
- In the “Control Panel” Window, just type “firewall” in the product’s search box and tap on “Windows Firewall” icon next.
- Tap on the “Turn Windows Firewall on or off” option to perform your further task accordingly.
- It is to be noted that users will need an “Administrator rights” to disable the “firewall” next.
- Turn Off the Windows Firewall and then press the “OK” button.
Step 4: Try to perform the installation of Microsoft office again.
- Here, the error codes will completely resolve.
- So all your queries of MS Office has been solved as of now
- If still the issue has not been solved, proceed to below section
Get in touch at MS Office Customer Support section for MS Office technical issues. We are available all day long to assist our customers whenever needed.