MS Office error code 30088-4 is generally a cause of serious issue with various system files itself. While you get this error, it result in compatibility problem between MS Office core files as well as the system files. We have top solutions to fix MS Office error code 30088-4 that are explained below.
Steps to troubleshoot MS Office error code 30088-4
Step1: Working with the “inetcpl.cpl” command
- The very first thing is tap on the “Start” button.
- Now, the next step is to enter the “inetcpl.cpl” command and click the “OK” icon.
- Tap on the “Security” icon and then, click on the “inetcpl” security
- Click on the “Reset all zones to default level” button which is located at the bottom section of the window.
- At last, click “OK” button.
Step2: Delete all temp files
- Press the Ctrl+R button to get access to the dialogue box
In the Dialogue box, just type the “%systemroot%\temp” text and press the “Enter” button.
- Now, the next step is to simply click on the “Yes” icon or then, tap on the “OK” button. Tap on the “Allow or Continue” button, when prompted to do so.
- Now, perform a check whether you are in the Temp folder.
You are requested to remove all the files from the temp folder.
- Again, press and then hold the Windows key and type the letter ‘R’ at the same time to invoke the “Run” command box.
Enter the “command “%temp%” command without any quotes and press the “Enter key”.
Users are now requested to tap on the “Yes” button or then click the “OK” icon.
- Tap on the “Allow or Continue” button if prompted.
Users are advised to check whether they are in the “Temp folder” again or not?
Delete all the files that are available in the “temp” folder. You are completely done.
Dial us at MS Office Support Number to fix all your issues immediately
Call us at MS Office Support Number and fix your issues by experiencing our un-interrupted service solution. We are backed by a professional team of expert technicians who are available 24*7 hours to assist users in solving all types of MS Office issues no matter how complex they are to handle.